Sharing is caring!
Planning to own a tiny washing machine that demands less space? Is traveling leaving your clothes smelly? Want a perfect washing machine for your mobile home? Whatever your woes and concerns are, a portable washing machine has got the perfect solution for your unlaundered clothes.
In this blog, we tried to explain some of the major benefits tied to a mini washing machine. Read on to know more.
What are mini washing machines?
As the name implies, a compact washing machine has got a smaller washer and spin dryer compared to traditional laundry appliances. It is roughly the size of dishwashers and this feature makes it an easy tool to install and use without much configuration and other technical expertise.
What are the benefits of portable washing machines?
● They are space savers
If you have limited space in your apartment or are looking to save space for other home appliances, then a mini washing machine is a great choice. You can fit some of the models on the countertop. You can keep it in a storage room or under the sink and take it out whenever it is required.
● They are travel-friendly
Mini washing machines are undoubtedly great for outdoor activities. If you are on the roads or traveling for more than two weeks and want a fresh supply of washed clothes, then don’t forget to tag this mini magical machine along with you. Besides, you don’t have to load your backpack with loads of clothes for those many days, instead pack the lightweight, mini machine in your backpack.
● It delivers high-quality:
The only difference between regular-sized washing machines and this mini washing machine is their size and capacity. But mini machines do not compromise with the quality in any way. Most machines are built with high-quality features that deliver the same performance as any standard-sized machine. It comes with an electric washer and dryer combo that makes washing and drying quick and efficient.
● They are convenient:
The washing machines are compact and small in size. Due to their lightweight, you don’t have to lug them from place to place. Plus, they don’t need additional plumbing, you can start washing clothes at a comfortable place (you only have to make sure the hose is connected to the faucet). Even while traveling, you can conveniently thrust it into your car and carry it wherever you go.
● It’s flexible and economical
Portable washing machines come with different settings that allow users to wash different fabrics as per their comfort. You can adjust the water level depending on the requirement- this feature helps in saving a lot of water that goes unnecessarily wasted while washing clothes. Mini washing machines also know the best way to save your electricity and bills.
● Available at an affordable price
Anyone can buy portable washing machines. It is built to tailor all laundry needs with the minimum price possible. Even when you are shifting to a new house or city, you don’t have to go through the trouble of packing, selling, or transporting as this space-friendly tool can cram into anything available in your luggage.
● Good for sensitive clothes
Some machines are not gentle towards clothes, as a result, the quality of the clothes starts wearing away a little earlier than it should. In mini machines, vibrators are not very strong to break your clothes.
How to use a portable washing machine?
Using a portable washing machine is easy. Follow the below steps-to-steps if you are a beginner.
- Fill the tub with water. Here you can either pour water directly or use a hose.
- Add detergent of your preference. (Use liquid detergents so that there won’t be any residue left after a wash.)
- Separate your laundry by fabric color and type.
- Load the laundry in the portable washing machine.
- Set the timer and click on ‘Start’.
- If you want to wash clothes twice, you can drain and refill the tub and repeat the same procedure.
- The machine automatically stops working after the set time is over.
- Drain the water after the completion of the wash.
How to maintain the washing machine?
1. Inspect the hoses every month. Ensure there are no cracks or residue formation inside them.
2. Do not overload the machine. Segregate the clothes and break them into smaller ones.
3. Use the right detergent based on your model. Many washers work well on low- sudsing detergents.
4. Go for liquid detergents to avoid residue formation.
5. Regularly clean the interiors and dispensers. This will keep the machine durable.
6. Clean the drum, door, and gasket once a month.
7. Leave the door open after every wash.
8. Use essential oils to leave the machine smelling great.