Sharing is caring!
Female intimate hygiene is very crucial, especially when we are in periods. There are numbers of products available in the market. Menstrual cups are a great invention. It is a great option against tampons and pads. A menstrual cup is a feminine hygiene cup that is fabricated out of medical grade silicone that is flexible and is bell-shaped.
For many women, using a menstrual cup is a cakewalk. Before you make the switch, make sure you know what you need in a feminine intimate hygiene product:
- Is it flexible and easier to use?
- Will a cup save you money?
- Want to have sex during your period?
If yes to these questions, then the menstrual cup is perfectly right for you.
Everteen Menstrual Cup provides you great comfortable period experience with 12 hours protection against menstrual fluid. Everteen Menstrual Cup is made of medical-grade silicone and is soft, easy and 100% safe to use. This Cup gives you freedom to perform all your activities including dance, yoga, swimming and more. This Cup is highly comfortable to wear and does not cause any skin irritation.
Everteen Menstrual Cup comes in 2 sizes:
- Small Cup: For light to normal flow and for low cervix. The capacity to collect menstrual fluid upto 23ml.
- Large Cup: For normal to heavy flow and for medium to high cervix. The Capacity to collect menstrual fluid upto 30ml
Direction for use:
Just follow these steps to use a menstrual cup:
- Wash your hands.
- Apply water to the rim of the cup.
- Tightly fold the menstrual cup in c section, holding it in one hand with the rim facing up.
- Insert cup while squatting into the vagina at a 45-degree angle till it pops open and is comfortable once the cup is in your vagina, rotate it. It will open to create an airtight seal that stops leaks.
You should feel comfortable with your menstrual cup if you’ve inserted the cup correctly. You should also be able to jump, move, swim, dance sit, stand, and do other everyday activities without your cup falling out.
How to take your menstrual cup out?
To take out a cup, just follow these steps:
- Wash your hands.
- Place your index finger and thumb into your vagina. Pull the stem of the cup until you can reach the base.
- Pinch the base to release the seal and pull down to remove the cup.
- Once it’s out, empty the cup into the sink or toilet.
Reusable menstrual cups should be washed and wiped clean before being reinserted into your vagina. Your menstrual cup should be emptied at least twice a day.
Reusable menstrual cups are durable and can last for 10 years with proper care. Throw away disposable cups after removal.
I got my period box from Everteen which contained the Menstrual cup in a red cute bag. I always wanted to try the cup as I was looking for an alternative to sanitary pads as they are made of synthetic materials which are uncomfortable at sometimes. They are also harmful to our eco-system as they end up on our landfills. I used the menstrual cup during my last periods with the Everteen Panty Liner and they were not at all messy. It was easy to use and I had no discomfort while traveling. It is safe to use and does not cause any irritation or rash. This cup is really handy and is very amazing and comfortable. I extremely satisfied with the Menstrual cup and recommends to others.
Pros of Everteen Menstrual Cup
- Very hygienic and has no chance of breeding of bacteria.
- Leak free protection
- Life of one cup is approximately 10 years.
- They are great for eco-system as they can avoid the use up to 10,000 pads
- No menstrual dryness, odor or discomfort.
- You can easily travel, do activities like dance, yoga or swimming.
Cons of Everteen Menstrual Cup
- At starting it is painful to insert.
- Cannot be cleaned in a public place.
Availability: Available on Flipkart, Amazon etc.
398.00 INR for small
415 INR for large