By admin on Jun 02, 2017
Sharing is caring!
This week is really lucky for me as my blog got nominated for Blogger Recognition Awards. Thanks to my fellow blogger Helen from Mostly Women for nominating me for this award. This made my day.
Firstly, I want to say Blogger Recognition Awards is not an “Actual” blog but it is a way to connect with other bloggers and readers.
There are some rules which we have to follow for this awards:
1) Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2) Write a post to show your award.
3) Give a brief story of how your blog started.
4) Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
5) Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
6) Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated and provide the link to the post you created
How I started my blog:
I always want to be a fashion icon but I become digital marketer by profession. As a profession, I love my work but I always find there is something is missing in my lifestyle and then explore that is my passion for fashion. For that, I started looking for an alternative to be a fashion icon. In January 2017 I found I can start a small piece on Internet In that I can write everything about my personal experience and experiments on lifestyle, fashion, makeup, travel diaries, business etc for others. And since then I started my first blog that is XFML. In very short time XFML becomes very important part of my life, I’m loving it.
My advice to newbies:
1) Always write about your passion and personal experience for your readers, make your piece more attractive with your creative ideas.
2) Never think blogger as your competitors instead of that make a connection with the bloggers on your social butterfly’s like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, Blogvin etc. and interact with them. This will give a good traffic to your blog and you will get many innovative ideas from other bloggers.
My Nominees for Blogger Recognition Awards:
There you go! A huge Congratulations to all the nominees. I nominated and tagged 15 awesome bloggers. Do follow them and if you are not tagged, feel free to do your own post and comment here I will add you to my Nominees. It’s fun! Have a good day and keep blogging!
You may also like
Going on a date with your fiancé/fiancée for first day? Wondering what to present her or him as a first gift before wedding? Don’t...Read More
Well Sassy Peeps, Valentine’s Day is only a few days away and I am sure it is stirring up various types of emotions in just about...Read More
As you’ve chosen to read this piece of writing, I can hear the wedding bells for you! So, first of all, many congratulations!!! Moreover,...Read More